Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Autumn/Winter 2018 features:
· 138 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
· 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· A portrait of Nancy Marchant
· An interview with Hélène Magnússon
· “My Story” from Manos del Uruguay
· A Q&A with Kristin Ford, owner of Woolfolk
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to Reykjavik featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Photographs & text courtesy of Laine Magazine.